Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THE MAD MUSETTE - 57/365

"Why must you be so dependent upon me? Constantly feeding you ideas and lighting your inspirational fire is starting to get on my nerves. What about me? Who's going to be the Muse's Muse?

Creativity isn't owned by anyone and it isn't given as a reward for good behavior. It's the life force of the universe - the supply is limitless IF you know how to tap into it.

Oh, alright...use me...what else do I have to do?"

My Reflection:

I've discovered that creativity isn't something I learn from a book, it isn't something I can "buy," and it isn't something I'm entitled to receive.

I think creativity is something that happens when "intention" is aligned with the force of the universe creating an inspirational channel. For me, this usually happens when my ego is on vacation and the "outcome" isn't anywhere near my "intention."

Question:
What sparks your creativity?

No comments: