Sunday, February 7, 2010

THE SCOREKEEPER - 125/365

"It's your turn...I called last time so I'm just going to wait to see how long it takes before you call me. I bet you don't call...I bet I'd never hear from you if I didn't call you. We'll just see."

My Reflection:

I'll admit there are times when I am more comfortable making an assumption than I am with direct communication. "Oh I don't need to ask that question..I already know the answer," I'll say to myself.

Perhaps what I'm failing to realize is that it isn't the "answer" that is most important - but rather the willingness to ask the question that becomes the mortar between the bricks of a strong relationship.

Question:
When do you assume you know the answer?

Clay Ingredients:
Sculpey Translucent
Holtz Distress powder (black soot)

No comments: