Tuesday, November 24, 2009

THE SNAKE CHARMER 50/365

"What snake? There's no snake on top of my head. I have no idea what you're talking about. But I do want to tell you about this new cream I'm using...it's FANTASTIC! I put it on at night and whatever problem I have, by morning IT'S GONE! Seriously, if you have a runny nose...dried out, if you have bad breath...gone, if you have a sore toe...fixed. No matter what you have wrong, this cream can fix it."

My Reflection:

I'm always looking for "the answer." If there's a problem, there has to be a solution. But, is that true? Is that necessary?

In a perfect world that would be great. But, I don't live in a perfect world and I doubt there would be any need for me to be here if it was already "perfect."

I'm learning that sometimes, a "problem" just wants to be noticed...not necessarily "solved."

Question:
How do you address your problems?

No comments: