Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THE ENCOURAGER - 99/365

"ABSOLUTELY, I definitely think you should go for it...dive in....jump in with both feet...put your heart into it...give it your all....knock yourself out....and don't worry...I'll be right here to pick up the pieces when it doesn't work and you fall apart."

My Reflection:

Just like most people, I like feeling needed. Not TOO needed but just enough to feel like I've done some good or have been a part of someone's success.

I've learned, however, that I don't have the answer to whether or not something will succeed or fail. And isn't it known that today's failure can actually be the key ingredient for tomorrow's success?

So, perhaps I should remind myself of the importance and need to encourage the attempt - not necessarily the outcome.

Question:
How do you give "encouragement?"

No comments: