Monday, October 19, 2009

THE FLATULATOR - 14/365

















"Oh god, oh god...please help me hold this one in. Why did I eat those beans? I knew I shouldn't have eaten them AND the ice cream for desert. Just a little while longer...please...I promise I'll never eat dairy and beans again. Never. Never, never, never, nev.... Uh oh..."

My Reflection:

I used to make fun of my mother when I'd hear little sounds coming from her as she walked across the room. I never knew that one day I'd be making my own noise and it wouldn't always be in the privacy of my home.

I know I'm moving into the later part of my life when the topic of conversation is centered around stuff that is supposed to happen in the bathroom. My husband is a gifted flatulator and proud of it. One of his greatest regrets is a surgery he had to have that greatly reduced that talent.

I guess it's not really any different than coughing for sneezing - it just comes from a different source - right? Which reminds me of the most embarrassing public flatulent moment. I was successfully holding in a gigantic gas bubble until a sneeze came upon me quite unexpectedly, resulting in the loudest sneeze/fart ever. It didn't help that I was in a fancy store with high ceilings and marble floors.

Question:
What is your most embarrassing flatulent moment?

No comments: