Monday, December 28, 2009

THE DARK CLOUD - 84/365













"It will take just a second for me to blow that smile off your face. I feed off of your happiness which is no match for my dense, dark energy. So go ahead, bask in the sunlight for as long as you can because any moment now I'll be overhead."

My Reflection:

Sometimes I wonder how I can go to bed feeling great and wake up in a "bad mood?" Is The Dark Cloud there just waiting to descend during the night and suck up all of the positive energy? And why is it so unlikely that I'll go to bed in a "bad mood" and wake-up in a good one?

Maybe I just need to remember that clouds aren't as dense as they seem and while they may be hanging over my head in the moment, the sun is always shining somewhere else.

Question:
How do you deal with The Dark Cloud?

No comments: