Wednesday, January 20, 2010

THE CRITIC - 107/365

"I think you should be happier - you're just not happy enough in my opinion. You don't take care of yourself either - you let people take advantage of you and tell you what to do. You should be stronger...just tell people to mind their own business."

My Reflection:

Lives are complicated and there are rarely easy solutions to problem situations. It's easy to look at another person's life and think I have the answer but I'm not walking in their shoes...I don't feel what they feel and I don't see all of the prior history that goes into creating their current reality. So, how can I presume to have enough accurate information to make an accurate assessment? I can't.

I'm learning that unless a situation involves me, the only things I should critique are hotels, restaurants and movies.

Question:
Who's your worst critic?

No comments: