Saturday, October 17, 2009

THE STALER - 12/365





"Okay, I'll be right there - I just have a few more things to do.

Just give me a second - I need a minute more and then I'll totally be ready to go.

Well...it's taking me a little longer than I expected so maybe you should start out and I'll catch up with you.

Oh no....did I miss out? Darn, I really wanted to go with you. I'm so disappointed...next time for sure."

My Reflection:

I've heard somewhere that when something annoys me that it's usually because it's something within myself that I haven't come to terms with. I wonder if I, like The Staler, cram too much into my day and then end up not doing the things that, in the long run, are going to matter most to me?

I guess I'll always have things to do - on the other hand, spending time with a person I care about might not always be possible. The challenge is how to not think about the things I have to do WHILE I'm spending time with the person I love.

Question:
How do you do it?

No comments: