Sunday, November 15, 2009

THE WAFFLER 41/365


"That sounds like a really good idea - I'm all for that idea. Of course... it might be a little premature to commit to that particular idea - in fact the more I think about it the more I think that it might be better to go with the first idea. Yes, the first idea sounds best.

The first idea is definitely more sound - unless things change and then the second idea could be better than the first. So, I'm leaving the door open in case I want to choose the second idea instead. In fact, I'll just choose it now...yes...I'm choosing the second idea because, more than likely, things are going to change and in that case the second idea is best.

On the other hand, I may need to re-think the whole thing and come up with a totally different idea. So...maybe I should just think about this and let you know."

My Reflection:

In my next life, I'm definitely not coming back as a Libra. Don't get me wrong - I like being a Libra (most of the time) - it's a great sign with lots to offer but sometimes I wish I didn't see so many different sides to everything. It would be nice to see one side and one side only - of course it would have to be the "right" side.

But, what's the "right" side and what makes it "right" as opposed to "wrong?" What is right today may be wrong tomorrow. Or vice-versa. And what if nothing is "right" or "wrong" but just a different experience? Of course who wants to have a negative experience? I can't imagine calling a friend and saying, "hey, guess what...I just had the most amazing negative experience!"

I'm wondering if there's a way I can choose which experience to have and not think of it as "right, wrong, positive or negative"...probably not but it's worth thinking about.

Question:
How do you rate your choices?

No comments: