Wednesday, December 16, 2009

THE BORROWER - 72/365

"Sorry to interrupt what you're doing but may I borrow one of your beads? One of mine fell out and I can't find it anywhere. Oh, and I'll also need some glue and a pair of tweezers while you're at it.

And one more thing...could you bake it first? It needs to be baked or it won't be the right color. And I'd really appreciate it if you'd put it on for me...oops...I guess that's two more things but I've run out of time to apply it .....UNLESS..........I can borrow that too?"

My Reflection:

For me, time can either be "stolen" or "taken" but never "borrowed." How could I possibly return it - for once it's used it disappears like a cloud dispersed by the wind.

However, I have noticed that "focused attention" will leave room for time to expand and creativity to enter which ultimately gives me the feeling of "time to spare."

Question:
How much "time" do you have?

No comments: