Thursday, February 4, 2010

THE BALL BUSTER - 122/365

"I'll take you on anytime...but I hope you know that you're no match for me. Even if your words ring true, I'm much more shallow than you are which allows your rhetoric to pass right through me without even a scratch."

My Reflection:

Like most people, when my honor feels threatened I enter the boxing ring ready to fight for my beliefs. I throw out a word or two failing to realize at the time that even if they land appropriately I can't possibly win the fight.

I've learned that it doesn't matter who's right, who's more sensitive, or who has the thickest skin...the only person who ends up reduced in size, is the one who thinks they've won.

Question:
What gets you into the ring?

Clay Ingredients:
Sculpey Translucent
Holtz Distress powder (vintage-photo)

No comments: