Thursday, October 15, 2009

THE OBSERVER 10/365

Ya sure do a lot of things don’t cha? Can’t say I think ya do um too good neither. Just when ya start to get the hang of one of um, yur off and runnin’ to the next. Why don’t ya just sit a while and get to know it better before ya start do’n sumthin’ else? All this runnin’ around reminds me uh chasin’ chickens fir dinner.


My Reflection:


Is it just me, or do you always feel like you’re chasing after something too? Then, just when I think I’ve caught what I want, something else comes along and I find myself running after that.


What would it be like to sit still for a while - to contemplate what I already have in my hands - to not feel the need to run from one thing to the next?


Maybe the question should be - am I running from one thing to the next out of need - or out of habit? Hmm....



No comments: