Friday, October 9, 2009

The SCRUTINIZER - 4/365

"So, sue me. I like to take a look at things. I like to look carefully - VERY carefully. And if there's anything out of sync, anything out of place, anything that doesn't add up......well don't worry, I'll point it out so you can fix it. No need to thank me - sometimes you can't see what you're doing that's all - - you're just too close to it. I have the advantage of being farther away so I can see the whole picture. I think you assume you're going forward but all you're doing is going around in a circle. How are you going to get where you want to go if you keep around and around like that? You do want to get somewhere don't you?"

My Reflection:

I'll admit that sometimes I entertain myself by looking at the life patterns of others. I don't really go looking for them, they just seem to show up like a roadmap that suddenly appears on their forehead. When that happens, like The Scrutinizer, I feel compelled to share that information with them. Not always good idea. The pattern maker is probably either too stunned by the discovery (more like an intrusion I'd say) or too nice to tell me to mind my own patterns and to stay out of theirs. But it's so hard to see your own pattern isn't it? As much as I think I can sometimes see the map on my forehead - I still find myself going around and around the same issue.

Question:
How well can you see yours?

No comments: